A reputable Transport company in Lagos Nigeria require the services of:
Apapa, LagosRoles & Responsibilities
- Drive the Company’s vehicle in a safe, legal and professional way.
- Driving the company vehicle to specified destinations.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in clean and good operating condition.
- Prepare and maintain records related to vehicle operations and condition.
- Ensure that a valid driver’s license is held at all times and available for inspection when requested.
- Alert Maintenance department promptly of any faults developed by the vehicle.
- Ensure that a clean company uniform is correctly worn at all times when on duty.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and safety.
- Demonstration of excellent knowledge of security and protocol for Drivers.
- Valid LASDRI and National driver’s license.
- Preference will be given to candidates living at Apapa and its environs.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with SSCE & OND.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and Remuneration
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume with the specific position applied for as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org